The year is almost coming to an end, so if you've been thinking about putting a new ride in your driveway there are STILL lots of incredible deals on wheels! According to automotive buying experts, New Year's Eve will nab you a not-to-be-believed sale on a vehicle. You really don't have to be a hard-nosed car buying haggler to drive away in a truly great buy because from December 27 through 31 dealers are more than willing to part company with their inventory. Check out these end-of-year car deals:
1) Cadillac SRX 2012 models up to $4,000 cash or 0.0 percent financing to 60 months, 3.9 to 72 months. The luxe crossover gets spiffied up for 2013, but the 2012 will more than satisfy those seeking an abundance of creature comfort features, padded seats that support, solid road handling capabilities and an interior that reeks of opulence. There's an additional $4,000 on top of the dealer’s markup to trim down in the closing room. GMC is also offering a sweet deal, no monthly payments till spring, plus 0% APR, and $1,500 Holiday Allowance for qualified buyers on any of its new vehicles. While you're at a GMC dealer check out the Terrain which is a happy medium for folks who are looking for a balance of class and functionality with confident car-like handling, all in a compact SUV.
2) The sleek 2012 Chrysler 200 comes with an up to $4,500 cash back. The company is also offering $5,500 cash back to buyers of select 2012 Chrysler 300 models. Chrysler has 0% financing for up to 36 months on nearly all models as well as some pretty nifty leasing deals. Both Chryslers are poised, yet strong performers, that offer an eye-full asthetically, along with comfort and styling to boot.
3) 2012 Ford Flex models up to 3,000 cash; 2013 models up to 1,000 cash. The crossover people-hauler is just what large families need to get around in class and comfort. The 2012 Ford Flex seats seven with a usable third row for not only smalls but talls. Don't let its boxy styling fool you, it's a total breeze to maneuver with a solid braking system that ANY Nervous Nellie would welcome with open arms, and lots of bells and whistles that help make a soccer mom's life easier behind the wheel.
4) During the month of December the 2012 Toyota Tundra comes with a whopping $9,500 in total incentives. The half-ton pickup truck can go up against any of the big boy trucks in Detroit from towing capacity to an immense number of configurations, the Tundra is built mucho tough (hmmm, this sounds familiar...). My fave, the limo-like CrewMax Limited, a real classy, upscale hauler. The Tundra is all muscle and brawn, beefier than many of its competitors with a ride quality that satisfies. And don't fall asleep on the 2012 Avalon which comes with up to $5,500 in incentives. The five-seater sedan is ultra comfy, with a solid suspension that absorbs road bobby traps like a pro, and shows no mercy when it comes to passing those highway slow pokes!
5) Acura's "Season of Reason" gives you a 'reason' to hightail it down to one of its dealerships to try and snag a 0.9% APR for 24-36 months, 1.9% APR for 37-60 months, as well as $0 down payment, $0 security deposit, $0 first month's payment, and $0 due at lease signing incentives on select models. You might want to zero in on the TSX which is nimble with a ride that is firm. Its spacious interior is quality through and through with technology, that gets a nod of approval from the fussiest of tekkie fussbudgets.
Do note however that automaker's incentives can vary greatly by region and the information provided may not be accurate in your local area. Always verify with your local dealers.
Please do follow me on Facebook!