A PGA pro/celeb spectacular on three of the world’s most famous golf courses, the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am will take place February 3-9, 2014 on the iconic Monterey Peninsula. More than 150,000 spectators and zillions of TV viewers will watch the action on Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and Monterey Peninsula Country Club Shore Course.
Vying for a $6,600,000 purse are 156 pros paired with 156 amateurs, including such actors, comedians and sports stars as Chris O’Donnell, Ray Romano, Andy Roddick and Justin Verlander.
VIPs and early bird ticket purchasers get the indoor/outdoor catbirds’ seats in the Grey Goose Lounge, which is located between holes 6, 8, and 14 at Pebble Beach Golf Links. Individuals can purchase tickets and lounge access for $99.99 at Costco.com:
- Weekly ticket for grounds general admission all 7 days at all 3 courses (exception: MPCC is closed to public viewing on Monday)
- Access to the Grey Goose Lounge, open Thursday 2/6 - Sunday 2/9
- Grey Goose Vodka specialty drinks for purchase
- Tickets are limited . . . the 2013 Grey Goose Lounge sold out!
Put together a gang of 12 golf addicts for the Executive Booster Package – this is a DEAL.
- $2,400 (Valued at over $3,000)
- 12 Grey Goose Lounge Season Badges to the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, valid all 7 days at all 3 courses
- Access to the Grey Goose Lounge on Pebble Beach Golf Links
- 3 Any-Day Ticket Books (30 daily tickets)
- 2 Special passes for parking inside Pebble Beach for the week
- 20 tournament programs
- 6 commemorative gifts
- 6 golf caps
- $100 in Food and Beverage Concession Dollars
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel and writes about Deep Culture Travel. Check out Karen's new iPhone app, California Coast North