Get Tilda Swinton’s look for less at The Real Real online luxury consignment. Favoring romantic yet minimalist looks from Lanvin, Tilda’s unerring sense of personal style draws her to designers like Jil Sander, Yves Saint Laurent, Haider Ackermann and Céline.
Tilda starred in the new film adaptation of the novel We Need to Talk about Kevin, released in October 2011. In 2012, she was cast in Jim Jarmusch's Only Lovers Left Alive, a vampire film which began filming in June 2012. The film premiered at the Cannes Film Festival on May 23, 2013, and is scheduled for a 2014 release.
Enjoy the video as Tilda Swinton talks vampires and Cannes gives out special awards.
Pieces you might like feature:
- Martin Grant grey open-front wool coat with oversize collar, side pockets and brown leather belt $345
- Lanvin brown leather peep-toe platform sandals with silver-tone buckles $225
- Alexander McQueen black and white houndstooth print sleeveless wool dress with crewneck collar $495
- Gucci black pebbled leather crossbody bag with gold-tone hardware and chain $295
- Valentino black sleeveless dress with beaded and crystal embellishments at neck $245
- Giuseppi Zanotti metallic gold and black python and stingray embossed ankle $225
- Valentino black and ivory houndstooth wool coat with two hip pockets and leather waist $325
- Stella McCartney black vegan suede booties with patent leather piping and covered heels $125
- Oscar de le Renta black and white sleeveless wool sheath dress with frayed trim and stand collar $275
- Jenni Kayne scarlet red short sleeve top with scoop neck $65
- Tabitha Simmons black ponyhair loafers with leather piping $195
- A.L.C. vermilion pants with elastic waistband and two front pockets $75
- Bottega black glazed xenpeltis snakeskin framed clutch $495
- Rick Owens bone and black striped draped sleeveless silk dress with mesh panel .$245
- Giuseppi Zanotti d’Orsay chocolate brown leather pumps with green fur and brass-tone rivets $195
The secret to shopping at The Real Real online luxury consignment is to visit frequently. There are flash sales that last only a day or two and sales change very quickly. If you see something you want, it’s best to buy it right away, since items tend to sell very quickly.
To participate in current sales at The Real Real, you do need to become a member. It asks only your email address and is fast, free and easy.
It also pays to consign at The Real Real luxury online consignment. Typically, consignors receive only 40-50% of the sale price. At The Real Real, consignors receive 60-70% of the sale price on high-end designer apparel, handbags, shoes and accessories. If you have luxury designer items to sell, take this opportunity to resell them.
To see the complete selection of Tilda Swinton’s looks currently on sale, visit TheRealReal.com.
As always, maximize your style and minimize our spending~