Cara Delevigne is notorious for her gorgeously thick, bold brows. Brows many women would die for- ok not really but they are awesome. I wish I could rock brows the way Delevigne does! She is flawless and such a great model. This video will help you recreate one of her looks and show you how to get her signature brows.
1. After prepping your face- moisturizer, foundation and powder- work on the brows. Start by applying a brow gel. Gels will separate the hairs and add color. Make sure to brush upwards to really make them stand out.
2. Using a brow powder and angled brush, fill in the brow to make them more defined. You want to start in the middle and use upward strokes; as if you were drawing in hairs. Using a brow powder with 2 shades is helpful so you can mix them until you get the perfect color.
3. Add some clear brow gel to set everything.
4. Use a mascara that will really help curl your lashes. Make sure to coat all your lashes as well.
5. Use a matte creamy eyeshadow all over the lid to give an even finish,
6. Use a copper eyeshadow and apply that to the crease of the eye. With a smaller brush, run that same shadow under the lower lash line.
7. Line your lid with a black liquid liner. You want to create a thick line but stay as close to the lash line as possible.
8. Take a natural color blush to the cheeks. Since you focused on the brows and eyes you don't want a dramatic contour or cheek color.
9. Complete the look with a natural, pale color. Don't layer it on, keep it soft to make it as natural as possible.
Check out this video for step by step visual on how to achieve this look!