Advancements in technological are just recent, as have been happening constantly. These advancements, with a doubt are known to make our simpler and more and convenient. The inclusion of new concepts like cloud computing are definitely introducing us to technology in real form. The applicability of these advancements in our day to day is what makes striking amongst many others.
Concept of cloud
As mentioned above cloud computing is indeed the latest concept to be implemented for the vast network which we use. What is clod computing is you may ask? Then it is a prototype of network computing where in a program or even an application runs on a connected server or servers rather than on a local computing device. Cloud concept is themed up on the concept of virtualization to the servers on network making them independent virtual servers. The concept of cloud is also known to extend to the phone exchange system and virtual PBX, indeed forms a fine example to it.
About virtual PBX
Virtual PBX happens to be an abbreviated term for virtual private branch exchange. If you are wondering how it differs from the traditional PBX system? The prime difference is inclusion of cloud based phone system which has the same capabilities as of traditional PBX. Virtual PBX is also commonly referred to VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) because of the similarities like usage of Internet for transmitting the data. The advantages that make virtual PBX stand out from the traditional PBX system are as follows:
1) Foremost being the ability to enjoy same phone call clarity over Internet
2) Absolutely no maintenance
3) No installation Fee
4) One can even eliminate any kind of initial capital investment for their phone system
5) Can be used for residential purposes as well as for corporate offices
There multiple brands coming up as there is evident rise in the demand of virtual PBX. But the selecting the best virtual PBX is quite a task because are some parameter that need to be considered before proceeding and finalising the brand one which to get installed. These parameters include call clarity, utility, plans and of course their pricing amongst many others. On these parameters we have a list of virtual PBX which is indeed best of the lot. They are as follows:
1) Viopo: with the lowest subscription rate, voipo provides you the facility of abundant calling. They are introduced web hosting and still use it but if we look on the other side of the grass there happens to be huge difference between its yearly and monthly subscription in terms of rates.
2) Ring Central: it is the best choice for small business requirement as it meets your aspiration completely. It happens to be the only VOIP which can provide 10 extensions to their number. The downside however lies in the fact that there are no unlimited calls in US and Canada although there is 300 minutes free calling.
3) Phone power: with their experience in the PBX of over 8 years they are still going strong which can be attributed to their strong client reference base. With characteristic like par excellence customer service, service availability on weekends makes them a home favourite. The down side of this brand happens to be the fact that the initial subscription is way too costly that to for two years only after that the special prices are provided.