Get Target’s spring break style steals through Saturday, March 7. With many young people anxiously awaiting spring break, Target is ready with a bright array of favorites for fun in the sun and surf. There are trendy graphics, new colored denim, bright neons, and a palette of casual mix and match separates. It’s easy to create your best looks on a budget and pack it all up for a memorable spring break.
Young women will want to pair colored skinny denim with graphic tees, dolman textured tees and plaid shirts for multiple coordinating and contrasting looks. For an afternoon in the sun, a burnout tee with denim short-shorts and thongs fills the bill. A hot new skater skirt in bright floral or a polka dot denim dress takes you into the evening in easy, breezy style.
Both young people who have been saving for spring break and their parents who are surely helping out will appreciate Target’s budget-friendly prices.
On sale for spring break are:
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. plaid shirts $18
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. dolman textured tees $8
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. yoga pants or capris $12
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. colored skinny denim $18
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. burnout tees $14
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. denim shirts $18
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. denim dresses $25
- Women’s Xhilaration skater skirts $15
- Women’s Mossimo Supply Co. boyfriend cardigans or pullover Henley styles $15
- Men’s Merona Ultimate tees $10
- Men’s Merona Ultimate polos $12
- Men’s Wrangler jeans $15.99
- Men’s dENIZEN from the Levi’s brand jeans $20
- Selected men’s graphic tees $8
- Cherokee girls’ denim jackets $15
- Cherokee girls’ colored denim shorts $8
- Cherokee boys’ striped polos $8
- Cherokee boys’ solid color polos $7
- Cherokee girls’ cuffed crops $12
- Boys’ Cherokee cargo pants or shorts $12
- Boys’ Cherokee slub-knit hoodies $16
- Girls Cherokee long or long and lean tanks $5
- Boys’ Cherokee crew-neck or V-neck tees $5
- Boys’ Circo crew-neck tees $5
The selection is excellent, the styles bright and ready for fun in the sun, and the prices very right for budget-conscious shoppers.
To see Target’s complete selection of spring break style steals, or to place an order online, please visit Target’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~