Get Sears’ lowest prices of the season on Friday and Saturday, August 16 and 17. Just in time for back to school shopping, Sears has the best prices of the season on Roebuck & Co. clothing for young men, Canyon River Blues separates for boys and girls and trendy junior styles from Bongo.
Sears will open at 9 a.m. on both days for this event. For the best deals possible, shop Sears’ doorbusters from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Featured doorbusters are kids’ print or camo backpacks for $7.99, Bongo wedge booties for $24.99 and 40% off all adult athletic shoes.
Shop Your Way members get $5 in points (5,000 points) on kids’ backpacks and adult athletic shoes and Bongo wedge booties for only $19.99.
For that all-important first day back in high school, juniors will set a new standard in a black and white cross print blouse and skinny white jeans. Layer a black lace-trim cami under the blouse and let a hint of lace peep through the top two or three open buttons. Tie the blouse at the waist for the best new look possible. Complete the outfit with black wedge booties and slim silver bangles. Carry a new zebra stripe backpack to set off the sharp contrast of black and white. Watch Shannon's video for some new ideas for back to school looks.
More Friday and Saturday sales include:
- Roebuck & Co. regular, straight, slim straight and boot-cut jeans for men $14.99 (Reg. $39)
- Canyon River Blues relaxed fit jeans for boys $12.99 (Reg. $17.99)
- Bongo roll-cuff skinny pants for juniors $12.99 (Reg. $30)
- 50% off Bongo styles for juniors
- 60% off Dockers school uniforms for boys and girls
- 60% off fashion separates from Canyon River Blues for boys and girls
- 60% off Canyon River Blues belted cargo shorts for boys
- 60% off Canyon River Blues active separates for girls
- Toughskins mix and match separates for girls and boys $5.99 (Reg. $14)
- Kids’ athletic character shoes $14.99 (Reg. $19.99-$29.99)
- 60% off joe by Joe Boxer for misses
- 55% off Canyon River Blues separates for misses
- 55% off Beverly Drive separates for women
- 55% off Covington separates for misses and petites
- 55% off Bongo tops and bottoms for juniors
- 55% off Laura Scott fashion separates for misses and petites
- 55% off backpacks and messenger bags
- 40% off bras, panties and shapewear from Bali, Vanity Fair, Maidenform, Warner’s, Slim Shape and Diet Trim
- Trend Report booties $24.99 (Reg. $39.99)
- SM New York fashion wedge sneakers $29.99 (Reg. $49.99)
- 50% off Dickies workwear for men
- 50% off Everlast defense cotton tees with wicking windows for men
- 40% off adult athletic running shoes from New Balance, FILA, Reebok and Skechers
The selection is excellent, the looks updated and on-trend, and the prices very right for Friday and Saturday back to school shoppers.
To see Sears’ complete selection of Friday and Saturday sales, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~