According to the latest research, men prefer those women who have plumper lips, for women with bigger lips are considered more juvenile than those who have thinner lips.
Now, you might be wondering as to how to make your pout plumper. Well, you have come to the right place. There are a number of ways through which you can achieve the target of plumper lips. These include lip plumbers, cosmetic treatments and make-up tricks.
What are the Options in Lip Plumpers?
First of all, let's consider our options in the lip plumper methods. There are three ways you can improve your pout by lip plumper.
You can improve your pout by using lip smoother. This product works like a foundation for your lips; you can apply lipstick after putting lip smoother first. This way, your lips will look firmer as it will fill all the gaps. There are a number of good lip smoothers available in the market that you can use for this purpose, such as the POP Lip magnet Primer and Lip Plump Benefit etc.
This product fills the lines on your lips and makes it more juvenile. Moreover, it contains Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid; both these ingredients make the lips bigger by filling them up. However, experts are of the view that this product works in a minor way, and so, the users must keep applying them for a long period time in order to see the maximum results.
Lip Swelling Gloss
Lip glosses not only make your lips sexy by giving them a shine, but they also make them appear firmer and fuller. This product contains capsicum. Capsicum dilates the blood vessels, causing a swelling around the lip area. Consequently, the lips appear bigger. There are a number of lip swelling glosses available in the market and their prices vary from $10 to $15. So, you can choose a product that matches your budget the best.
What are the Options in Cosmetic Treatments?
These fillers contain chemicals like Juvederm and Restylane that are injected via a syringe into your lips. Once injected, the chemicals make your lips plumper and bigger by lifting the edges from the inside. However, these injections are expensive as compared to the lip plumbers; they cost around $250 to $400. Moreover, the fillers last only 6-12 months due to the high mobility of lips. So, you will have to get an injection every year.
This solution lasts for a longer period of time: around 4 to 5 years. What happens in this procedure is that Permalip and Silicone are injected into the lips to make them bigger; these ingredients act as fillers and implants. However, Lip Implant costs around $1200.
In this method, fats are taken from your stomach or thighs, and are injected into your lips. Since the fats are taken from your own body, no foreign elements are injected into your lips. This process costs around $750 to $1200, and it lasts for 8-10 months.
What are some of the cosmetic tricks that can be used?
- If you want to make your pout plumper by using cosmetic products, then there is an easy way available for that as well.
- First of all, exfoliate your lips. You can use a toothbrush for this process: gently apply the brush in a circular motion in order to make the lips smooth. Once you have done this, apply some cosmetic powder on the lip area so as to relieve it from all kinds of moisture.
- After that, apply a lip liner on your lips. Lip liners give the illusion of bigger lips and prevent the lipstick from bleeding. Apply the liner outside the edge of your lip line so as to make the lips fuller.
- Once, this is done, apply some more cosmetic powder onto your lips and use a lipstick to fill the shape of your lips. Use a tissue paper to dab your lips, and then reapply the lipstick; the color will last longer this way.
- Lastly, use a lip highlighter to finish the lips. A lip highlighter will give your lips a fuller look, making your pout plumper.