Check out Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's beautiful look by Monika Blunder for Laura Mercier! Monika Blunder created an “effortless, Parisian- chic” look for actress and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Blunder was inspired by the youthfulness and glamour of Huntington-Whiteley’s dress, and kept her makeup looking “fresh.”
To get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Oscar look this spring, here's a break down of the Laura Mercier products:
- First Blunder prepped the skin with Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer, ($33).
- Then, using her fingers, she applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide (launching Fall 2014) all over her face.
- She used Laura Mercier Camouflage Powder Brush, ($28) to apply Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, ($33) – covering any of her skin’s imperfections.
- Blunder blLaura Mercier Matte Eye Colourended Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #2, ($23) under Huntington-Whiteley’s eyes with a Laura Mercier Finishing Eye Brush, ($32).
- To ensure her makeup stayed in place all night, she applied Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent, ($35).
- Using Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush, ($45) she applied Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder #3, ($36).
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic, ($40) to add a beautiful glow to her skin.
- First, Blunder applied Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Buff, ($25) onto Huntington-Whiteley’s eyelids.
- Next, using the Laura Mercier All Over Eye Colour Brush, ($30), she applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Baroque, ($23) onto her eyelids.
- She added definition to her eyes using in Café au Lait, ($23).
- Then she lined her Huntington-Whiteley’s eyes using Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Stormy Grey, ($20) in an outward motion to create a cat eye. She used the Laura Mercier Smudge Brush, ($24) to soften the line.
- To intensify the smoky-eye effect, Blunder applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa, ($26) with the Laura Mercier Pony Tail Brush, ($29).
- Using a clean Laura Mercier Pony Tail Brush, ($29), she applied Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Ballet Pink, ($24) on the inner corner of her eye and eyelid.
- Next, Blunder used the Laura Mercier Eye Crease Travel Brush, ($29) to apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait, ($23) along the lower lashline.
- After curling Huntington-Whiteley’s eyelashes with an eyelash curler, she applied generous coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara, ($24).
- Finally, she groomed her brows using the Laura Mercier Brow Grooming Brush, ($10) and added extra definition using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Ash Blonde, ($22).