The iCAN TRI Youth Triathlon is returning to Clovis North Education Center and is open to youth 6-19 years of age. Detailed race information is available at www.icantri.org. This spectacular venue has courses designed to provide a fun and safe environment for the “first-time” triathlete as-well-as challenge experienced youth triathletes.
Here are just a few highlights that will make this youth triathlon a great experience:
• Individual awards will be presented to the top five 5 finishers in each one-year age group from 6 to 19 years of age.
• USAT Southwest Talent ID Race, Awards for top Male and Female (13-15 and 16-19) age divisions.
• USAT F1, Draft Legal Race (12-15 and 16-18) will follow the age group race. Participants may race in both races.
• Road Closures monitored by City and County Law Enforcement to protect your athletes
• Awesome “goodie bags” for race participants
• Great post-race food for EVERYONE
• An early 7:00 start to beat the heat
• A fun water zone to keep all the kids cool and entertained
• Great EXPO for parents and athletes
• USA Triathlon sanctioned and chip timing
The following is a breakdown of the divisions and distances:
AGE SWIM BIKE RUN
6-8 50 yds (short course) 2 miles .5 miles
9-12 150 meters 4 miles 1 mile
13-15 300 meters 8 miles 2 miles
16-19 500 meters 10 miles 3 miles
F1, Youth & Junior Elite (12-18) 300 meters 6 miles 2 miles
Price increases on July 1st – Register today!
Register today and save! Registration fees are $45.00 until April 30th, $50.00 until June 30th and July entry fee increases to $60.00.For more information visit: www.icantri.org
USAT has recognized iCAN Junior Triathlon Club as one of the top three youth clubs in the nation.
The iCAN Junior Triathlon Club is a community benefit organization since 2006.
Race Director: Todd Waldner, email@example.com or (559) 905-9473