Breckenridge Ski Resort hosts Breck Spring Fever, its annual spring skiing party, March 22 through Breck’s closing day on April 20. Breck Spring Fever includes more than 40 events in the month-long festival, taking place both on the mountain and in town. The month-long series of events will feature everything from food specials, free live concerts to competitions and kids’ events.
Returning signature events include the free Bud Light Concert Series, featuring national acts performing live on Saturday and Sunday afternoons the last two weekends of the Breckenridge ski season on the mountain at the base of Peak 8, the Third annual Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown superpipe and minipipe competition, the 18th Annual Imperial Challenge, and extended afternoon chairlift operating hours on select days.
Breck Spring Fever 2014 Signature Events include…
- The Bud Light Concert Series, with national acts performing live on April 12, 13, 19, and 20 on a specially-constructed stage on the mountain at the Peak 8 base
- Extended operating hours on Fridays on the 5 Chair and Colorado SuperChair
- The third Annual Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown superpipe and minipipe competition
- The Breck Ascent Series uphill ski touring races on Wednesday afternoons
- The fourth Annual Ripperoo Winter Mascot Olympics
- The 18th Annual Imperial Challenge bike, uphill & downhill triathlon on April 12
- Park, Pipe, and Big Mountain Camps for adults and children
- The third Annual Spring Fever Chili Cook-off
- Easter egg hunts both on the mountain and in town
- A sunrise Easter service at TenMile Station
- The Spring Series International Ski Federation Super G & Giant Slalom Races
- The fourth Annual Ripperoo Mini World Cup
- In conjunction with IFSA, a brand new big mountain freestyle competition on Breck’s newest terrain, Peak 6
More events and details continue to be added daily. For the latest news and details on all the events taking place, visit www.BreckSpringFever.com.
This year, Breck Spring Fever will also coincide with the 2014 Mountain Travel Symposium (MTS), the largest gathering of mountain travel professionals in North America, which will also be hosted by Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Breck is also offering Spring Fever getaway deals for lodging and lift ticket packages, including the Spring Fever Steal lift and lodging package, as well as discounts for groups of 20 or more. For full details, visit www.BreckSpringFever.com.
Breck Spring Fever is presented by Bud Light, Mountain Dew and Red Bull. Associate partners include GoPro, Helly Hansen, and the Official Lodging Properties of Breckenridge Ski Resort (The Village at Breckenridge, The Village Hotel, The DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge, One Ski Hill Place, Crystal Peak Lodge, and Mountain Thunder Lodge). For lodging rates for as low as $149 with a two-night length of stay, visit Breckresorts.com.