The stars shone brightly despite cloudy skies in Los Angeles on Sunday night as celebrities gathered inside the Dolby Theater at the Hollywood and Highland Center for the 86th Annual Academy Awards. Beauty watchers undoubtedly spotted Jessica Biel, sans hubby Justin Timberlake, as she glowed on Oscar’s red carpet, and her celebrity hairstylist emailed the Long Island Hair Care Examiner an exclusive breakdown of Biel’s red carpet style.
Jessica Biel wore a beautiful, metallic Chanel dress that was very clean and gorgeous, which was Roszak’s inspiration behind the celebrity hairstyle she coiffed.
I wanted her hair to have that same elegant, polished feel with a nod to old-Hollywood glam.
Below, Jessica Biel’s celebrity hairstylist gave a step-by-step analysis on how she created her flowing locks for the Academy Awards.
- To start, when Jessica Biel’s hair was still damp, Mara applied L’Oreal Paris Oleo Therapy Perfecting Oil Essence from the middle to end of her hair. This helps to smooth the hair to make it silky and shiny.
- Roszak then sprayed L’Oreal Paris Boost It High Lift Creation Spray at the roots.
Even though we were going for a smooth and sleek look, I still wanted her to have a little volume at the roots.
- Jennifer Biel’s Oscar’s hairstylist then made a deep side part and blow-dried her hair with a boar bristle brush.
- Once the hair was dried straight and smooth, she used a one and a half inch curling iron, and just curled the ends of the hair to give it a bit of bend.
- When curling was completed, Roszak sprayed L’Oreal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Sleek It Strand-Smoother Serum Spray all over Jessica Biel’s hair.
This helped give the hair an ultra-sleek look, while adding a touch of shine.
- Although the rain had stopped in Los Angeles, Mara finished with the L’Oreal Paris Lock It Weather Control Hairspray to “lock in the style and make sure Jessica would not have to worry about anything all night.”
Keep a lookout for more Oscar hairstyles from the 86th Annual Academy Awards.
©Deirdre Haggerty, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.