Home Run Inn was rated the #1 best frozen pizza by Consumer Reports in its September issue. Both the cheese and pepperoni pizzas scored “Very Good” ratings. In addition, the cheese variety was determined as “tastier than deep dish and original pizzas from Domino’s and Pizza Hut.”
Consumer Reports findings include:
· “Home Run Inn cheese pizza has a flavorful, thin, crispy, flaky crust loaded with stretchy cheese, plus fresh tasting mild sauce.”
· “In Home Run Inn’s pepperoni pizza, the pastrylike crust and mild sauce are similar to those in the cheese pizza, and the meat is browned.”
Friday, Sept. 13 is not unlucky for lovers of HRI pizza because it's the day of the company's annual dock sale. Between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. you can get a WHOLE CASE (12) of the number one rated pizza for as low as $20.
All pizza sales are full cases with 12 pizzas per case. Have plenty of great tasting frozen pizza on hand for football games, friends dropping by and late night munchies.
- 6 inch HRI Ultra Thin Thrift Pizzaas - $20
- 6 inch HRI Classic Thrift Pizzas - $25
- 12 inch HRI Ultra Thin Thrift Pizzas - $35
- 12inch HRI Classic/Signature Thrift Pizzas - $45
- 12 inch HRI Ultra Thick Thift Pizzas (10 per case) - $45
- 12 inch HRI Bulk Pack Pizzas - $60
It's strictly CASH only so no need to whip out the check book or credit cards. "Thrift" indicates that there are minor imperfections to these pizzas but they are nutritionally correct. The "Retail/Bulk" packs are perfect pizzas that you would find at the grocery store.
Home Run Inn Corporate
1300 Internationale Way
Woodridge, IL 60517