Ready to shake off the doldrums of winter and re-energize your life? Meadowood in the Napa Valley has a great new vacation package to get you started. Their newest offering “2014 Healthiest Year Yet!” features a personalized fitness program that includes classes, training sessions with a take home fitness “prescription” and more, all available on their beautifully and expansive property. You can enjoy the bounty of the Napa Valley without the guilt as you partake in activities designed with your fitness level in mind while still enjoying the food and wine of the region.
• Two nights’ stay in a Meadowood guest room with a deep soaking tub
• 90-minute Tailored Eco-Fitness Class
Example: Warm-up, easy movements and stretching to start; hike miles of trails throughout the resort; stop along the way for shoulder presses and tricep exercises; bicep curls along the mountain ridge overlooking St. Helena; interval training; sprint work or jump skips at the base of the hill to finish
• 90-minute Fitness Assessment & “Prescription” (Includes personal training)
• Unlimited Fitness Classes: Cardio Strength Training; Zumba; Flow Yoga; and more!
• Unlimited Meadowood sports: Tennis, Golf, Croquet, Swimming
• Meadowood Garden Juice Blend, specially prepared for you after one workout of your choice
Beginning at $1800 per couple. Call (855) 625-7546 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.