The article addresses beauty items that you can purchase at a bargain local beauty store near you, so let’s get started!
- Benefit Gimme Brow, $22-Thicken your brows, full arches de-age quickly with a youthful look.
- Tatcha Blotting Papers, $12-Control excess shine with these blotting papers.
- E.I.f. Essential Shimmering Facial Whip, in Lilac Pearl-$1.00-Highlight your cupid’s bow and have plumper lips.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded, $6.99, Shimmer shadows opens up the eyes and works with any complexion.
- CK One Powder Eyeshadow in Ironic, $15- Dust on this lovely navy shadow and hit it off with a hint of navy blue for your eyes.
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream and Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin, $ 11.99- Layer cream over lotion to seal in moisture, plump up the skin and add moisture.
- Johnathan Alder Pop Bath & Body Grapefruit Body Wash, $22-Pump it up with this zesty shower gel that goes a long and lathery way.
- Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with NuritumMoisture, $4.99-this creamy, soap-free has a rich lather which leaves the skin feeling silky while cleansing the skin.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, $11.99-to be used on your face, hands, and body. It keeps your skin soft and subtle. It can be used with rinsing off with water or by simply wiping off with a tissue.
Nail and Toe care products:
- Essie Nail Polish in Pink Works, $8-A classic ballet-pink polish, a portion of the proceeds will benefits the Living Beyond Breast Cancer foundation.
- O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Pink-ing of You-This classic soft pink truly inspires hope.
To purchase these select products try the following local drug and beauty stores: Some locations may include: Target, Ulta.com, Walgreens, and CVS. Some of the items mentioned in the article can also be purchased online. As an added tip, check for coupons as well to get an additional discount off these fabulous cosmetic beauty products.