Pro Surfer. Athlete. Vegan. Reef Ambassador. Tia Blanco knows inside and out, the qualities of a healthy lifestyle. Ranked #1 in the NSSA Open Womens Division, #1 in Surfing America Prime U18 Division and hailing as 2013 West Coast NSSA champion for the Open Womens division (as well as being a head to toe ambassador for Reef), this 17 year old has become a powerhouse on the women’s surfing scene.
Tia exemplifies a healthy lifestyle all around, by adding in running, yoga, stand up paddling and tumbling to her athletic routine, and sticking to a strictly vegan lifestyle. Therefore, she knows what it takes to keep her body in shape throughout the year.
A few of Tia's tips include:
- Eat clean, it doesn’t have to be hard! I like getting healthy recipes from http://www.onegreenplanet.org
- Take a run or jog (especially on the beach, if you have access)
- Try surfing, you don’t have to be a pro to have fun and get a great workout - I go everyday
- Do yoga at the studio, home, or the beach
- Stand up paddling works great for toning your muscles
- Taking a walk with your dog, friends, spouse or parents is always a great way to get exercise (and bond)!
To learn more about Tia visit one of the links below!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tia.Blanco
- Tumblr: http://tiablanco.tumblr.com
- Instagram: @tiablanco
- Twitter: @tia_blanco
- Reef: http://www.reef.com
FOR ALL MY FITNESS UPDATES....