Celebrity makeup artist Pati Dubroff was behind the scenes with Allison Williams getting the Girls star and Emmy presenter red carpet ready for the awards show. Below is a breakdown of Allison’s beauty look along with a sneak peek inside her clutch, which included: tarte not so slick oil-absorbing blotting papers, tarte LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in lucky, and tarte Amazonian butter lipstick in golden pink.
Here's the inside scoop on how to get Allison Williams' look by Pati Dubroff, using tarte cosmetics:
Allison had just returned from her summer vacation with sun-kissed skin, so Pati Dubroff decided to go with a soft look. Patti dubbed this ‘pretty in pink with a flash’ - the pink is on the lid, the cheek and the lip, while the flash is a dash of bright yellow gold on the inner corner of her eyes, which complimented the bright yellow grosgrain belt on her dress.
- Pati prepped the skin with tarte clean slate timeless smoothing primer in the t-zone to eliminate the need for powder. She then used a very small amount of tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation SPF 15 in light medium honey. Patti wanted the sheer coverage, so Allison’s freckles could show through. She finished the skin using tarte park avenue princess bronzer to amp up the tan and tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in fearless on the apples of the cheeks for a pink flush.
- The brows were defined with tarte the brow architect™ brow shaper, liner and definer in medium-tan.
- The structured eyes were created with Pati Dubroff dream palette, using ochre and raw to give matte structure and a soft tone in the crease and under the eye. Pati then then applied tarte smolderEYES™ Amazonian clay waterproof liner in golden beige in the center of the lid for a peachy pink base followed by Chanel Illusion D’ombre in Abstraction on top. On the inner corner of the eyes, Pati added a flash of NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Corcovado for a flash of bright yellow. At the base of the lash line Pati used tarte lights, camera, lashes™ precision long wear liquid eyeliner with a touch of a light flick at the outer corner. She completed Allison’s eyes by well coating the lashes in tarte lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara.
- Pati created a soft but well-structured lip using tarte LipSurgence™ matte lip tint in lucky with a touch of tarte Amazonian butter lipstick in golden pink layered on top.
Other must-have tarte cosmetics to try this fall and the holidays are:
- Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye and Cheek Palette, inspired by the rain forest’s deep orchid hues at dusk, is a limited edition colored clay eye and cheek palette that's perfect for day to night looks.
- Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector helps get rid of dark undereye circles and also helps improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Colored Clay CC Eye Primer helps absorb excess oil on the lids for a neutral base in order to get that perfect eyeshadow look.
- Be Charmed Limited Edition Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler not only delivers instant and dramatic curl to lashes, but these limited edition lash curlers with a special, unique gold snake charm will be sure to make your keys, wallet or purse sizzle!
- Best in Faux Lash Extending Fibers makes real lashes look full and lush, like faux lashes!
- Amazonian Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel helps get that perfect and natural looking arch brow look all day long.
- LipSurgence Lip Gloss plumps up lips, offers great color and lasting shine.
- Limited edition Amazonian Clay Dual Liner is a waterproof eyeliner with classic black and brilliant bronze shades. Try blending the two shades for bold looks, or wear them individually for a dramatic black cat eye, or a softer, smoldering bronze look.