Mexican beauty queen, model and television presenter, Alejandra Espinoza topped the best dressed list for yesterday's Premios Juventud. Hitting the carpet looking fresh faced and flawless, Alejandra's makeup was done by Univision's top makeup artist, Franz Munoz. Munoz went for a natural, bronze look to compliment Alejandra's low cut dress and voluminous beach waved hair.
Munoz shared how to get Alejandra Espinoza's look from Premios Juventud 2014:
- Using L'Oreal's Youth Code Texture Perfecture Pore Vanisher, prime the skin to create a dewy look.
- Gently dab the L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Makeup in Golden Beige to contour the face and blend with the Caramel Beige color. To keep the look dewy, do not apply powder.
- Lightly dab Urban Decay's Naked Flushed in Native for a natural rosy look on the apple of the cheeks and use the built in highlighter.
- Using the darkest shade from the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Absolute Taupe over the entire eyelid and the medium colored one to the crease. Apply the lightest color along the brow bone.
- Secret tip: apply Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in Goldmine to make the look pop!
- To highlight the eye, add a winged line above the upper lash line with a fun summer green shade from L'Oreal Paris Silkissime Eyeliner by Infallible in True Teal. Beneath the lower lash line, use the "Pure Purple" liner.
- Apply two coats of L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara in Black to the upper lashes.
- Create a polished glossy lip using L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Etraordinaire Liquid Lipcolour in Rose Melody
The evening paid tribute to the biggest names in Latino entertainment and included performances by Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Juanes and Romero Santos. Univision used a carnival theme throughout the event starting with a green carpet that featured bumper cars, a slide, kissing booth, cotton candy and more interactive items.