Juice from fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamins, minerals and nutrients that our bodies need for energy. Preparing a drink spritzer that is refreshing and full of natural goodness is another way to get a delicious serving of vegetables and fruit into your diet. Children will love the flavor. This will give parents peace of mind when one decides that the vegetable at dinnertime is not to their liking. You’ll know that earlier that day they enjoyed a drink that was full of what they really need to keeping with that healthy diet you are trying so hard to provide them with.
- 6 cups of vegetable juice
- 6 ounces of orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 ½ cups of orange seltzer water
- Mix together the vegetable and orange juice together in a pitcher.
- Add the seltzer water just prior to serving and stir.
- Pour into ice filled glasses.
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved