Whether you’re firmly planted in the botox-obsessed category or are slowly dipping your toe into the anti-aging abyss by way of this revolutionary at-home facial toning treatment device, you’re one step closer to improving the appearance your sagging jowls and droopy eyes, assuming that’s what ails you, of course.
But first, the cruelty-free, botanical Myo Essentials skin care product offering comes seven deep with products that preserve your youthful appearance:
• Advanced Protection SPF 30 (2.5 fl. oz., $12), with Z-Cote includes ingredients like Japanese green tea, chamomile, ginseng, licorice extract and Vitamins A, C and E.
• Borage Leaf Foaming Cleanser, (5 oz. $18) cleanses your skin without irritation.
• AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (5oz., $19) is an active blend of 8% natural multi-fruit acids containing Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane (Glycolic Acid), Sugar Maple (Glycolic Acid), Orange Extract (Citric Acid), Lemon Extract (Citric Acid), and Willow Bark Extract ( Salicylic Acid) which maximizes cell renewal while minimizing the potential of irritation.
• Luminous Peptide Serum, (1 oz., $50) thickens the epidermis by promoting cell turnover.
• Ginseng Mineral Toner (5oz., $18) helps skin maintain its elasticity and the skin’s natural repair process.
• Refreshing Anti-Puff Eye Gel (.34 fl. oz., $15) for those late nights that just can’t be helped and Restorative Marine Moisturizer (2 oz., $32)
Complementary to these products is the Myotone® Facial Toning System - available this September, stimulates and strengthens muscles on both men and women, so it reduces the signs of aging - remember those sagging jowls? Don’t worry it’s a non-invasive treatment, so there’s no chance of harming yourself.
Just use the device for 5-10 minutes daily and watch as your skin tone improves, watch as fine lines virtually disappear and watch as your hydration factor goes off the charts. And, all because you’ve increased circulation and there’s been a hike in your metabolism rate.
According to Deborah Winter, President of Deborah Winter Skin Care believes Myontonology, “compared with other skin-tightening devices, offers a better overall improvement in the skin’s health by increasing the epidermal blood flow. Also, the procedure is painless and has a better price point.”