This tutorial is absolutely perfect for busy women on the go. The classic red lip is a perfect look for anyone and everyone this holiday season. Red lips are intimidating to wear for most because it is such a bold color, but once you find the perfect shade you will be amazed at how confidently you will rock it.
For a classic yet simple holiday look, check out this tutorial on how to achieve it for any holiday event.
1. Keep you lids bare. If you tend to have oily lids, you can dust a flash colored eyeshadow all over the lid.
2. Line just your top lash line and add an optional wing. Lining the water line will create a dramatic look and make your eyes look smaller. You want big, fresh eyes for this look.
3. Apply mascara to just the top lashes.
4. Line your lips with a neutral lip liner or a shade closest to your lipstick. This will prevent the lipstick from bleeding and will help it stay in place all day.
5. Apply a matte color lipstick all over the lips. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms are super creamy and dry matte so they won't budge. Another great brand to try is Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color. It goes on like a gloss and dries on your lips for the perfect matte finish.