It’s almost time to head to the beach, so now is the time to start working on that fit and fabulous beach body. Everyone is busy and may not have time to go to the gym or a park to get a good workout. No need to worry, here are five items that can be used in the comfort of the home, and some of them can even be used while watching TV.
The five simple items to help obtain that beach body are:
- Jump rope – this can be used either inside or outside, and is great for getting in a good cardio workout
- Kettlebell – any weight will do and there are many exercises that can be done to get a good cardio and strength workout
- 3 or 5 lb. Weight/dumbbell – either one or two can be used to work the upper, lower body and core
- Stability ball/exercise ball – this nice little handy piece of equipment can also be used for cardio, with weights and for working the core
- Yoga mat – the yoga mat is not only good for yoga, but for working the core and other floor exercises and stretching
All of these items are inexpensive and compact. They can be used in the home every day in a number of different ways, and can help with obtaining that beach body in no time.