Get a $10 award card when you spend $50 or more on clothing and accessories and save up to 50% off new fall fashions at Sears through Tuesday, September 3. This is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of Sears’ extended Labor Day sale prices to complete your back to school, back to campus and back to work outfits. It’s also the best time to update your wardrobe with a few new looks and save up to 75% off Sears’ fashion clearance.
Featured at Sears is 50% off Covington separates for misses and petites. You can add a bright new look for the office with a tailored white blouse, straight leg black slacks and a rich burgundy cardigan. The cardigan, a perennial favorite, is updated for 2013 with shirring at the front to create a trendy, figure-flattering look.
Try leaving the top and bottoms few buttons open and buttoning the middle to set off your waist. It’s definitely in the spotlight for fall. Complete the look with black peep-toe low-heel pumps and small gold hoop earrings for a look that’s as versatile as you are.
Top off your new looks with a soft brown and beige long scarf and multiple bangles emphasizing the red, gold and brown of the season. Carry a light brown and gold two-tone tote with shirring at the top for a look that’s totally chic and put-together for fall.
More Tuesday sales include:
- 50% off Metaphor fashion separates for misses and petites
- 50% off Laura Scott sweaters for misses and petites
- 50% off Joe Boxer for misses and petites
- 40% off fashion jewelry, wraps and scarves
- 40% off handbags and wallets
- Canyon River Blues jeggings or cowl 2fer tops for misses $16.99 (Reg. $34)
- 40% off Hanes bas and panties
- 30-40% off bras and panties from Maidenform, Warner’s, Vanity Fair, Playtex, Bali, Olga and Lily of France
- 40% off Joe Boxer bras and panties
- 50% off Joe Boxer sleepwear
- Laura Scott sleepwear $12.99
- Toughskins mix and match separates for infants and toddlers $4.99 (Reg. $12)
- 55% off fleece hoodies for girls
- 55% off costume fleece hoodies for boys
- 55% off sets for infants, toddlers and girls
- 55% off OshKosh for infant and toddler boys
- 55% off fashion separates for girls
- 55% off Canyon River Blues tops for boys
- 50% off young men’s apparel from Southpole, Amplify and Roebuck & Co.
- BOGO 50% off licensed team sport apparel for young men
- Young men’s graphic tees $8.99 (Reg. $20)
- Lee Modern Series straight and relaxed straight jeans for men $31.99 (Reg. $42)
- Everlast performance tops and shorts for men $9.99 (Reg. $20)
- Dockers easy khaki casual pants for men $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)
All jeans are also on sale at Sears, with styles for men, women and children starting at only $14.99. Choose Bongo jeans for juniors, Roebuck & Co. jeans for young men, Canyon River Blues jeans for girls and boys, and Lee denim for men and women.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of Tuesday sales and specials, or to place an order online, visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~