- Buddy Carter supports “repealing Obamacare and bringing real conservative reform with market-driven solutions to our health care system.” He does not discuss these solutions but does support the FairTax. This would end the income tax and is a major step in moving us to free market medical care. He does not seem to recognize this.
- Darwin Carter has no statement on health care.
- Jeff Chapman has announced but has no web site.
- Bob Johnson would like to repeal ObamaCare and advocates big unconstitutional federal solutions like federal tort reform and complicating the income tax codes.
- David Schwarz would like to repeal ObamaCare but has no replacement plan
Free market medical care is the goal of true conservatives. Individuals would own their own catastrophic medical insurance policies and pay for most of their care out-of-pocket. Governments cannot create free markets through legislations. They can only interfere in free markets.