- Bob Barr supports the Georgia Health Care Freedom Act as his health care reform plan. In health care, he says the federal government has reached “beyond the bounds of the enumerated powers granted by the United States Constitution.” He also supports the FairTax that would end the income tax and is a major step in moving us to free market medical care. He does not seem to recognize this.
- Susan Davis supports big government research for childhood cancers. A good cause but true conservatives believe in free markets, not unconstitutional federal programs.
- Ed Lindsey has no statement on health care.
- Barry Loudermilk would like to defund and repeal ObamaCare. He would then like to “introduce patient-centered reforms.” He also supports the FairTax that would end the income tax and is a major step in moving us to free market medical care. He does not seem to recognize this.
- Tricia Pridemore says, "As a member of Congress, she will fight to repeal and defund ObamaCare with free-market reforms focused on empowering patients and doctors to make their own decisions."
- Larry Mrozinski has no statement on health care.
Free market medical care is the goal of true conservatives. Individuals would own their own catastrophic medical insurance policies and pay for most of their care out-of-pocket. Governments cannot create free markets through legislations. They can only interfere in free markets. The major interference is the income tax and Federal Reserve Bank.