Intro: The George Foreman electric grill changed the way that people grill. And with this handy machine came plenty of George Foreman recipes for the tasting. These ground turkey sliders are a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of your grill, and they're so simple to make, you'll definitely want to add them to your easy sandwich ideas file!
Need More Easy Sandwich Ideas? Read the Recipes Below:
- Egg salad sandwiches with avocados, chives and Dijon mustard
- Easy Spring Recipes: Shrimp Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Quick chicken salad sandwich recipe: Plain or made with cream cheese
Easy Sandwich Ideas Got Even Easier With the George Foreman Electric Grill
Can you remember back to a time when countertop electric grills didn't exist? I personally can remember the first time I tried out the Foreman electric grill. It was such a simple and new idea at the time, I'm embarrassed to admit that it stayed in its box for a number of months before I actually tried it. Wanna know why?
Because I thought
How good can it be?
Anyone who has ever fell in love with George Foreman's little grilling machine -- it might almost be as magical as Dr. Who's tardis -- almost -- will most certainly want to try out some George Foreman recipes to go with it, because it is just soooo handy and easy to clean up. And it gives you the option to grill your food whether it rains or shines.
How good can it be, indeed!
How's This for Easy Sandwich Ideas? You Only Need Six Ingredients for These Ground Turkey Sliders
- 1¼ lb ground turkey, lean
- 4 Tbsp Neely’s Barbeque Sauce
- freshly ground black pepper, kosher salt
- 12 slider rolls
- 2 sliced plum tomatoes
- leaf lettuce, for garnish
Instructions for Grilling the Ground Turkey Sliders
- Heat the George Foreman electronic grill to medium-high.
- Get out a large bowl and mix together the turkey, salt, pepper and BBQ sauce. You'll just salt and pepper to taste.
- Make 12 1/2-inch turkey patties.
- Put the patties on the grill and cook them for up to four minutes, until they're done.
- Take the patties off the grill and add the buns to the Foreman electric grill and toast them.
- Assemble the sandwiches, garnishing them with the tomatoes and lettuce. You can add other ingredients as well like sliced pickles or onions.
Can't you almost taste them now? Mmmmm! I've definitely added this to my easy sandwich ideas and make these ground turkey sliders often.
George Foreman Electric Grill Trivia
Watch the video accompanying this article to see ways people share the benefits of the Foreman Grill.
I would so appreciate it if you shared this article with people who might benefit by sharing the URL link via email and social media.