George Clooney Height: How tall is George Clooney? Taller or shorter than Matt Damon or Brad Pitt?

resized_how_tall_is_george_clooney_height_matt_damon_brad_pitt_green_celebrity_bio.jpg

Comments

• Mimi 5 years ago

I've stood next to Russell Crowe ... whom publicity sources claim is 5'11". Not true. He's the same height as my husband at 5'10". Crowe is taller than George Clooney, who may be 5'9" if wearing well heeled shoes.

I read a publicity release that said Tom Cruise is 5'9". That's just ludicrous. In normal shoes he's barely 5'7".

• G. 5 years ago

We have a friend who, standing by herself in photos, looks about 5’6” when she’s actually 5” 1 ½”. It’s because she’s well-proportioned. On the other hand, our other friend who is actually 5’6 ½” looks short because she is not as well proportioned.

I enjoyed several Clint Eastwood films before I learned how very tall he is. He just seemed short to me (not that it mattered). Regardless of his real height and because George is perfectly proportioned, he always looks tall—to me, anyway.

For fun, look at single photos of people you don’t know but others do, and guess their height. You’ll be surprised.

• A 5 years ago

WOW!

Tall for most Europeans? That's just not true, Europeans are taller than Americans on average. Average height around Lake Como 5'5??? That would be considered short in China...

met george cloony a couple of times at the mariott in marina del rey where he has his production company. I'm 5.11. He's barely 5.6.

• lupo 4 years ago

Sorry I disagree, he is not 5.6 , my niece met in person in Italy she is a model there , and he was the honard guest and she has a picture with him , she's 5.8 and he is a couple of inches taller. At minimum 5.10

Famous people always exaggerate their height, especially actors and athletes. It is no secret that taller people enjoy great social advantages over shorter folks. If I had to guess Clooney is probably 5'10" tall, maybe 5'11" in his prime. Brad Pitt is most likely 5'11" to 5'11.5", his skinny build makes him look bigger. Matt Damon is reputed to be 5'10" tall. Even tall actors such as Christian Bale who are legit 6 footers boost their height, when Batman Begins was released in 2005, it was stated he was 6'2", then when Dark Knight was released, it was stated he was 6'1" and then he himself said he is 6 feet flat.

Oh and the average male height in the US is not 5'10", its 5'8.9". Many European nations are taller than America. The four tallest nations on Earth are Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, and Sweden. Males in these countries range between 5'11" to 6 feet tall as an average!!!

I'm 6'2" and have been to the netherlands many times, I am usually the tallest person in the room. Not in Amsterdam, I felt small and I buy pants there as the cuts are geared towards taller people. I have seen Clooney at the Weiner Circle in Chicago and he is a full head shorter than me.

• LUPO 4 years ago

I'm Italian and was born in Italy and live in the U.S and I am the same age as George Clooney and my height is exactly 5.11 AND 180 Pounds
    I disagree with Kate Davis about the 5.5 and 5.6 in Italy , she would be correct for the previous generation , for example my father was 5.7 , but all of my male cousins in Italy and a lot of other friends I have there are about 5.9 and above, with about 4 of them at 6.1 and 6.2 So for the new generation According to the Italian newspaper il Corriere della Sera is now at about 5.9 in Italy . In the USA average is at 5.10 only a 1 inch difference.

people who really buy that clooney is 5'11 or damon 5'10 and the most ridiculous claim of pitt 5'11/ 6ft are dumb...

they all wear elevator shoes to make themselves taller but infact you have to take their claim and at least
    decrease it by about 3-5cm
    after googling a little through the internet for pics etc I came up with these heights:
    Clooney 177cm
    Pitt 176cm
    Damon 174cm

many people will disagree on that since they cant imagine how their favourite superstar can only be average height but well I dont care ..if u want to believe what hollywood wants you to think then go ahead ..but I wont be fooled

pitt is by the way next to stallone and diesel the biggest lift shoe abuser on earth^^...I was shocked after I saw his lifts in "spy game" or "ocean's 11" ...even his regular sneakers have 1 inch heels hidden inside them lol poor guy

• jp 3 years ago

Average height is cool! What is wrong with an actor or anyone being average height?
    As a matter a fact 6 feet is considered slightly taller than average,There are pros and cons for tall people
    Pros >they have an extra reach Cons >They have to bend alot and imagine when reaching old age.
    Average height is a blessing!

cloon dog is 5' 7 max

• bonanza 3 years ago

I smoked a cigar with George at the Hyatt in Dubai. He was 5'2" in his dress shoes. He's shorter than most women! lol he's a shortie!!

• P Jones 3 years ago

My daughter-in-law, who is 5'9" in heels met G. Clooney a couple of years ago and said he was not as tall as she, so I would assume he is about 5'8" which is reflected in the above photo with Damon and Pitt.

• Andi 3 years ago

This is all bull-kaa-kaa. Clooney is 5'6"

• Glenn 2 years ago

There is an unwritten Law as regards Celebrity heights. Whatever they reckon there height is, you minus 2 inches!.....It works everytime!

• Glenn 2 years ago

• Jorge 2 years ago

In fact, I realize that many actors are shorter than what they look like.For example, Brad pitt uses always at least, 5 cms shoes. He does´t have more than 1.76 cms. Lyers...
    Another fact is that Americans are shorter than most of Europeans.
    Example: Spanish people have an average of 1.78cms. Nederlands: 1.84 cms. Americans: 1.76 cms...etc...