Most people don't give luggage or travel bags a second thought.
Those people have never tried the Genius Packer 22" Carry On.
I was skeptical for about 20 seconds, then I unpacked the carry on and started seeing why
Genius Pack has this description on their site.
The Genius Packer is the most innovative carry on bag, period. With our signature patent-pending Laundry Compression Technology™, engineered organizational panel, genius functionalities, permanent checklist, and umm, a whole lot more... Nothing gets left hanging, or floating in your bag. If you're packing it- there's a spot for it.
I then tried it for a week-long trip, and paired with my backpack used for carrying my laptop/iPad, I was set for the week.
There are almost too many features to list.
- Your clothes compress easily into the walls of the luggage, giving you enough room for a week's worth of clothes.
- There is an enclose laundry chute area, that is sort of a hidden compartment, you can keep your dirty clothes away from your clean outfits. The chute then can be removed, so you can take it right to the cleaners.
- The interior roof of the carry on has pouches where you can pack such items as socks and undies. A removable toiletry kit is an extra bonus.
- If it rains, no worries. There is an umbrella that will pop out from a top compartment.
- All four wheels spin, so it's easy to use as a roll on.
- Easy storage for accessories like the Loud Sound Mini-Speaker and the Portable Mini Charger are welcome and should be commended.
I can't say enough about this bag. I can picture myself using it for the next decade. It's durable, big on the inside and not bulky looking on the outside.
See if Genius Pack is for you, I can't imagine it isn't at http://www.geniuspack.com/.