Sometimes a survey provides never before known facts. Other times a survey may only confirm prior knowledge. There are few surprises in a new gender survey by Relationship Services.
Seventy-eight percent of couples have regular disagreements. Here is what they argue about:
- 40 percent money
- 31 percent work pressures
- 29 percent time pressures
- 26 percent housework
- 25 percent sex
The issues can be largely combined into finance, time management and interpersonal communication categories. As a way to minimize the impact on workplace productivity staff development classes covering these three topics.in fact the communication workshop would help another issue that arose. The survey also reported 31 percent are most bothered by nagging while women complain 41 percent of men don’t listen.
Perhaps if they weren’t nagging all the time, their man would listen.
Additional workplace culture resources
- Culture Bridges are a look at the contents of the character within each of us. Information is contained on more than 20 different categories of culture.
- Cultural Faux Pas is an interesting quiz about marketing mistakes made by others.
- Culture Quizzes allow you to test your cultural IQ with fun and informative quizzes.
Leading workplace culture books
- Performance Culture provides a simplified approach to create a company culture that has proven to work
- The Great Workplace shows how to build and keep a great workplace and the benefits of doing so.
- Change the Culture, Change the Game offers a breakthrough strategy for energizing an organization and creating accountability for top results.