What fashion accessory is more appropriate during the holiday season than a beautiful manicure? Gelish and Gelish MINI launch the 2013 Winter Reds Holiday Collection, a 6-polish collection featuring assorted shades of red for long-lasting, super shiny manicures.
"Red is classic," muses Gelish Founder & CEO Danny Haile. "It flatters every skin tone and is perfect for all holiday occasions. The hues in our holiday collection are exactly what you'll need to get into the holiday spirit."
Gelish invites you to get festive for the holidays with their collection of enticing shades. The collection includes:
- Stand Out - Deep red crème
- Hot Rod Red - Red crème
- Red Roses - Red crème
- Dancer, Prancer & Cranberry Vixen - Deep red crème *Limited Edition, available for Gelish
- Queen of Hearts - Deep red shimmer
- Good Gossip - Red glitter
- Rose Garden - Blue red frost
- With His Red So Bright - Red glitter *Limited Edition, available for Gelish
This holiday season, don't be afraid to get your hands dirty - play along in snowball fights, wrap gifts, and build roaring fires free of worry of chipping a nail.
Salons will be offering the professional Gelish service with the Winter Reds Holiday Collection in November and December 2013. On average, manicures cost $30. For at-home Gelish manicures, individual Gelish MINI colors can be purchased at Sally Beauty stores and www.SallyBeauty.com