In honor of Valentine's Day, here is a run-down of the best matchmaking and online dating apps you can access! With a few weeks left, why not try and find a great guy or gal to spend the romantic holiday with? If you aren't afraid to use online matchmaking tools, take a look at the below and give it a whirl! This is a great Valentine's Day Guide for online dating! (Also take a look at the video to find out how to make your perfect online dating website!)
1. Plenty of Fish - this FREE app is great for location based meet-ups. Trying to find someway to kill a few hours? Log on and see who is around you, and who looks good!
2. Zoosk - another FREE app, with about 50 million users, so many to choose from!
3. eHarmony - a paid app, but has extensive testing to match you with your soul mate!
4. OkCupid - FREE and extremely popular. Great for finding dates and talking to singles in your area.
5. Sonar - This is a unique and FREE app that lets you connect various forms of social media to it (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn) which lets you find people who might run in your ground, or just outside of it.
6. Are You Interested? - Here you base your connection on images and get matched up if you both like the other's photo.
What is your favorite matchmaking app?