After three weeks of faithfully following the seven-step Gavée Gold Collection beauty regimen, it’s safe to say these purified 24K liquid gold products really work. Although my skin’s in pretty good condition thanks to the fantastic products provided me for review for this column, I did see more than a slight change in my skin tone and elasticity.
Those pesky under eye lines have greatly diminished, too. And truly my complexion is more even and smoother than ever.
The daily Gavée skincare regimen begins with Gold Citrus Cleanse—a lightly scented gel that washed well and felt good, but was a little difficult to pump out, a problem I found with the other products, too. Perhaps just a small glitch. I used it again this morning.
- Next comes the Gold Citrus Mist, a refreshing spray made up of Pro Vitamin B5 and super fruits (mangosteen, açai, noni and goji berry) that are designed to give skin a radiant and healthy glow. And it did. You are supposed to also use this morning and night.
- This is followed by Liquid Gold Peptides serum that’s intended to brighten and moisturized. It’s infused with antioxidants, peptides, purified liquid gold and other vital elements nourishes the skin while building collagen. Again it’s best to use twice daily.
- Heart of Gold Elixir is the 4th in the regimen, a rich cream that feels luxurious going on and which helps hold the moisture in the skin and contains tiny 24K gold flakes in a gel base that add a subtle shimmer to the skin. This should be applied in the morning after cleansing, toning and serum and at night.
It’s important to use the products in concert (which goes for any skincare, it’s never good to mix brands, stick with one from cleanser to moisturizer).
- Golden Enzymes is step #5 which you apply morning and night.
- Royal Day & Night Cream which is applied last morning and night.
- Diamond Cell Salt Polish, which is now my favorite facial scrub. Tiffany recommends using it once or twice a month to really cleanse your skin. It’s mousse-like texture (after wetting it) . It seems gentle enough for babies. The product foams and turns into a silky soufflé-like texture n that washes away all the dirt and grime of the day. I actually use this three times a week.
All the products in the Gold Collection contain the Trivec™ rejuvenating blend of aged Oil of Gold, vintage homeopathic Mineral Cell Salts and Oil of Egg (organic Super Omega Oils 3-6-9).
Key ingredient benefits include:
- -Aged Oil of Gold, called “elixir of life” in historical cultures, decreases skin inflammation, reduces age spots and stimulates cellular growth resulting in tighter, healthier, firmer skin. In ancient Egypt, the beauty-conscious Cleopatra was known to have maintained her youthful skin by sleeping in a 24K gold face mask.
- -Mineral Cell Salts, called “the salts of life,” are proven to replenish all 12 minerals vital to healthy skin.
- -Oil of Egg (containing no egg proteins) is easily absorbed, improves skin smoothness and elasticity, reduce dryness and refines pores. An anti-bacterial agent, it also helps to control acne and repair skin irritations.
The products please the skin and are more reasonably-priced than other gold-based cosmetics. Give it a try by purchasing the Gavée Gold Travel Kit, which the company if offering for a special $69.99 price through August 30, 214 if you use the coupon code: GOLD at Gavée Gold or by phone at 1-800-684-8298.