Get your wallets ready, gamers! The 2013 holiday shopping season is upon us, and with it begins the hunt for some of the best deals on video games for you thrifty gamers out there. But to be a successful deal hunter, you need to know where to look. Typically you would need to wait until the newspaper hits your doorsteps around Thanksgiving, but thanks to the Internet and those with prying eyes (and cameras), we rarely need to be that patient. With that, here is this year's first Black Friday ad for gamers to hit the Internet: GameStop.
GameStop, known for their wide selection of used games and accessories, offers up the typical deals that reflect the core of the business. Deep discounts on used consoles and hand held systems, "Buy 2, Get 1 free" offers on all used products, and even deeper price cuts on older big-name titles. But the best deals that you can find in this year’s Black Friday ad for GameStop include:
- The Xbox 360 holiday Bundle which includes the 250GB Xbox 360 console, Tomb Raider, and Halo 4 for $199.99 (Friday only)
- The Playstation 3 Holiday Bundle which includes the 250GB Playstation 3 Super Slim console, Batman: Arkham City and The Last of Us for $199.99
- Battlefield 4 for $29.99 (Xbox 360, PS3, and PC only)
- 50% off some of the biggest hits, including Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition, and Skyrim: Legendary Edition.
- The special edition Zelda Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle for $219.99
There are plenty of other great deals GameStop will be offering during the big event, so be sure to check out the rest of the ad here. And be sure to stop back as more Black Friday ads are sure to start popping up with some of the best deals you'll find all year on great games!