What: You’re invited to experience "Fabrications: Fashion/Textile/Design" presented by Gallery 788. This is the grand opening of G788's art gallery which will include their 1st Fashion Art Show in the coolest Hampden space. Look forward to a night of art, music and a live fashion show. Musical acts for the evening include:
- The Funky Bass and Beat Group Known as "F"
- Landis Expandis of the All Mighty Senators and DIG...
- DJ Cornflake Hill - One of Baltimore's icons of house music
- TT The Artist - Baltimore's newest hip hop artist to capture Charm City's heart
- Kamajian Kamajinator - Percussion Performance
You should know “Fabrications” will be on display from September 5 to 29, 2013.
Who: Open to general public for free R.S.V.P. on Facebook here.
When: Thursday, September 5, 2013 from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Gallery 788's ~ 3602 Hickory Ave, Baltimore, MD 21211
FYI: Stay in the know by clicking my +subscribe button for updates on the latest trends for well-rounded lifestyle.