It’s going to be a hot time in Canada’s capital city come mid-July when Ottawa Fury FC snap open the home portion of the team’s fall season at shiny new TD Place stadium.
The date of July 20 versus New York Cosmos was confirmed this week in tandem with the announcement that the Ottawa RedBlacks will take to the field on July 18 against the Toronto Argonauts in their first home game of the Canadian Football League season.
In an effort to ensure sufficient time to properly transform the field from one sport to the other, four Fury FC home dates have been adjusted from the original announcement made on Jan. 16.
- The home game changes are as follows:
- Aug. 17: Ottawa Fury FC vs. San Antonio Scorpion (moved from Aug. 16)
- Sept. 7: Ottawa Fury FC vs. Carolina RailHawks (moved from Sept. 6)
- Sept. 28: Ottawa Fury FC vs. Minnesota United FC (moved from Sept. 27)
- Oct. 26: Ottawa Fury FC vs. Indy Eleven (moved from Oct. 25)
All Fury FC Saturday home games kickoff at 7 p.m., with the exception to the two home dates in April (19 and 26) that kickoff at 3 p.m.
All Fury FC Sunday home games kickoff at 3 p.m.
The club also said that a home opener ticket package is slated to go on-sale Feb. 21 at 10 a.m.
The home opener package is a four-game bundle that includes tickets to both home openers and two matches of the purchaser’s choosing. Single-game tickets to the Spring Season go on-sale at 10 a.m. on March 3.
Fans can buy tickets online at www.OttawaFuryFC.com/Tickets or by calling 613.232.6767 ex 2.