Valentine's Day worksheets that emphasize math or language arts skills are a great way to reinforce the concepts your child is learning. However, sometimes kids want to do a worksheet that is just plain fun. The following freebies will provide just what you're kids are looking for, and they may even sneak in just a tiny bit of learning, too. Don't tell your children, but as they complete these Valentine's Day fun sheets, they'll also be practicing their fine motor skills, number concepts and vocabulary words.
- Rachel Urka on Teachers Pay Teachers has a cute, free Valentine's Day word search.
- Free Homeschool Deals offers a Valentine's Day coloring pack with 55 pages. A Google account is required for downloading this set.
- Emma Lipsky on Teachers Pay Teachers has a free color-by-number page. When the picture is complete, it forms a pink, purple and red heart design.
- Kids can solve a cryptogram and complete a word search with the free printables from All Kids Network.
- Spoonful offers a Cupid's Candy Shop spot-the-differences coloring page.
- Animal Jr. has three heart-shaped mazes featuring animals.
- Print Activities' Valentine's Day printables include dot-to-dots, mazes and tracing pages.
- Activity Village has a section of Valentine's Day puzzles and mazes, plus a page that teaches children how to draw a cartoon Cupid.
Print some of these Valentine's Day freebies for your children, because they'll entertain your kids and help them get into the spirit of the holiday. Your kids may even learn a little bit as they complete these pages, but that can be our little secret. Take advantage of these free worksheets as a simple way to make Valentine's Day a special time for the kids in your life.