The Walt Disney World Resorts is a great place for large groups to visit. There are plenty of accommodation options and tons of things to do, that everyone in the group is sure to find something exciting. Large group vacations may include family reunions, school trips or sports team competing at the Wide World of Sports Complex.
Here are some fun and exciting things to do at the Walt Disney World Resorts and Theme Parks when traveling with a larger group:
- Prepare goody bags for everyone in the group
- Design and wear matching shirts from Hanes Design-A-Tee Store at Downtown Disney
- Purchase personalized Mickey ears for everyone
- Dine at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness
- Host a mini-golf tournament
- Plan a private dessert party during IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot
- Spend the evening at Jellyrolls along Disney’s BoardWalk
- Reserve a private cabana at your resort’s pool or one of the water parks
- Share a Kitchen Sink at Beaches & Cream
- Have a group shot taken by a PhotoPass photographer
No matter what you reason to visit Disney World as a large group, there are plenty of things to do. Before leaving, take a poll of what everyone wants to do and try to fit a little bit of everything in during your upcoming visit.