The full moon has long been an integral part of our lives, from being worshiped as the Mother of the skies to its affects on the tide of our oceans to its apparent power over the crazies on that one fateful night of the month. Over the centuries, we have come to notice its powerful pull on our intuition, wisdom, and feminine aspects, and when we begin to purposefully sync with the waxing and waning of the moon, we, in turn, become in tune with ourselves, our surroundings, and our innate spirituality.
The following list contains the Full Moon Dates of 2014. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference, as well as subscribe for Full Moon Esbat and Celebration updates! If you are a local Austin or Central Texas group who wants to advertise their gatherings, feel free to contact me at Examiner.email@example.com! All times set in Austin, TX - CST.
Full Moon Dates 2014
- January 15, 2014 at 10:52pm
- February 14, 2014 at 5:53pm
- March 16, 2014 at 11:09 am
- April 15, 2014 at 1:42 am, Total Eclipse
- May 14, 2014 at 1:16 pm
- June 12, 2014 at 10:11 pm
- July 12, 2014 at 5:25 am
- August 10, 2014 at 12:09 pm
- September 8, 2014 at 7:38 pm
- October 8, 2014 at 4:51 am, Total Eclipse
- November 6, 2014 at 4:23 pm
- December 6, 2014 at 6:27 am
Love the moon? Want daily updates in Astrology, Astronomy, Local New Age Austin Events, and more? Subscribe, today, by clicking the links above and below this article! Happy Mooning!
Copyright 2014, Jennifer McDonald