Two unbeaten teams meet in tonight's 2013 live stream NCAA football free game, as FSU battles Clemson in a TV schedule ACC showdown that has CFB odds upset written all over it.
Memorial Stadium on Avenue of Champions in Clemson, S.C., will be rocking for this TV schedule game on ABC (check local listings).
Thanks to the magic of the Internet, college football fans can also watch a live stream feed of this intraconference matchup on a desktop, tablet and/or smartphone.
In the betting world, the visiting Noles are projected to defeat the hosting felines and overtake them in the ACC standings.
According to the latest college football odds, Las Vegas experts apparently believe that Florida State [-3] will prevail by a field goal over Clemson [+3] this evening.
Another inference is that this Atlantic Coastal Conference struggle should turn into a shootout before it’s all said and done.
This is evidenced by the fact that the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 65 points. Finally, alternate betting lines have the FSU Seminoles at -160 and the Clemson Tigers at +140.
2013 College Football ATS Betting Action/Consensus
- FSU Spread: 41 percent (1170-1700)
- Clemson Spread: 59 percent (1700-1170)
- OVER 65 Points: 64 percent (863-475)
- Under 36 % (475-863)
Florida State Seminoles Recent Trends
- OVER is 4-0 in FSU's last 4 games following a straight-up win.
- OVER is 6-0 in FSU's last 6 games after scoring more than 40 points in their previous game.
- OVER is 6-0 in FSU's last 6 games following a straight-up win of more than 20 points.
Clemson Tigers Recent Trends
- UNDER is 4-0 in Clemson's last 4 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Clemson is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games after accumulating more than 450 total yards in their previous game.
- Clemson is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games after allowing less than 100 yards rushing in their previous game.
FSU vs. Clemson H2H Trends
- Seminoles are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Clemson.
- Seminoles are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
- OVER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Don't miss this FSU vs Clemson 2013 meeting, part of ABC's live stream of NCAA football free games, or simply follow the aforementioned TV schedule.
Finally, subscribe to receive the latest CFB odds, NCAAF news and everything else going on in the pro/collegiate football worlds.