If you like your drinks cold, even in the winter, but still crave for the rich cozy flavor of hot chocolate, Frozen Hot Chocolate Shots to the rescue. And these hot chocolate treats are kid-friendly, too.
Enjoy a refreshing and icy-cold shot of hot chocolate today.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Shots
- 1 1/2 ounces of bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/12 cups ice
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Chocolate Shavings, for serving
- Microwave bittersweet chocolate on high for 1 minute; remove and whisk until melted.
- 2 Whisk in sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder until blended. Let cool slightly, then whisk in 1/4 cup milk.
- Puree chocolate mixture, 1/2 cup milk and ice in a blender until frothy. Divide among 4 shot glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Adapted from Redbook Magazine