It’s that time of year again – time to dress up our fur babies and take them out and about, all in the tradition of kicking off holiday fun.
From noon to 4 p.m., the Third Annual Haunted Open House is open for business.
The haunting events features tricks, treats, live music and of course, lots of furry love!
The list of treats includes:
- $3 adoptions. Your home feeling a little empty lately? good day to think about changing that …
- Shelter dog costume contest: Come vote for your fav
- Shake a leg (or paw) to some jams from Roni and the Flight
- Get that mug of yours painted, courtesy of professional face painters
- Come bounce in the house, buy some artisan crafts, and joke around with a clown!
Costumes are welcome, but city shelter staff kindly ask that companion animals remain at home.