'Tis the season to indulge. Even if you're virtuous and just have one serving of something scrumptious at that holiday party, those servings can add up. So we've tried out a wide range of fitness DVDs to find the ones that can keep off those added holiday pounds quickly - and even let you have fun in the process.
Ready to get started? We recommend:
- "Denise Austin: Quick Burn Cardio" (click for additional details): This experienced instructor leads you through a series of moves designed to blast off calories while keeping your metabolism in peak condition. Bonus: You'll get toned and flexible in the process.
- "Leslie Sansone: Walk to the HITS Party Songs" (click for additional details): Get ready to walk with Leslie. You'll choose from one to three miles while enjoying great music and occasionally boosting your calorie burn with high intensity intervals, shown to be the best way to blast fat. And if you're having a day where you just can't get motivated, Leslie will get you going and having fun fast!
- "Befit Yoga: 10-Minute Daily Yoga Fix" (click for additional information): Burn fat while reshaping your entire body with these yoga exercises. Choose from different segments to redefine your muscles and feel great all over.
- "Mike Chang's Six Pack Shortcuts: Total Body": Salute that six-pack with this body-sculpting, core-focused DVD. You'll do everything from calorie-blasting burpees to squats to push-ups and more.
In addition, if you're hoping to shed some pounds through diet before the year ends, we recommend:
- "The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life" - Learn how this plan helped one congregation lose 250,000 pounds by clicking here.
- If you struggle with cravings and energy surges, you can find your solution in "The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook: More than 175 Ultra-Tasty Recipes for Total Health and Weight Loss" - click for details.
- It worked for Kim Kardashian and it can work for you: "New Atkins for a New You: The Ultimate Diet for Shedding Weight and Feeling Great." - click for details.