Insert photo caption or credit here
Some kids on the spectrum are attracted to bright colors and animals. You can get both of these in one setting.
Get ready to be amazed by the most vibrant hue spectrum from over 150 live frogs at MUZEO! Amphibians from all around the globe offer a rare glimpse of living, breathing frog diversity. If you’ve never thought of frogs as beautiful, this exhibition will change your mind! They aren't just frogs, they're living art!
This exhibition introduces MUZEO visitors to a colorful assortment of nearly 150 LIVE frogs from all over the world. Come eye-ball to eye-ball with delicate tree frogs, fat bullfrogs, strange horned frogs, giant African toads - even the elegant-looking poison dart frog. It is a hands-on, minds-on adventure that explores all aspects of the spectacular world of frogs. 15 live frog habitats complete with waterfalls, rock ledges, plants and ponds showcase the frogs (even the poisonous ones), along with 12 interactive stations.
- 15 Frog habitats complete with naturalistic decor, filtration and life support systems.
- 12 Interactive components.
- 35 Backlighted informative panels.
- Throughout the exhibition visitors are immersed in the sights and sounds of frogs.
- Frog habitats, complete with rock ledges, live plants and waterfalls, protrude through the island walls.
- Living frogs from around the world offer a glimpse of the vast pallet of frog diversity.
- Frogs – A Chorus of Colors includes self-contained custom habitats that provide lighting, humidity, temperature and water quality control to meet the needs of the exhibit animals and guests.
241 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Hours: 10 AM - 5 PM daily
Public Information Phone: 714-765-6450
Admission: $13 adults, $9 children
Category: Culture & History
Visual Arts & Exhibits