The Fresno Art Museum hosts its next Family Day this Saturday, Aug. 17, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The free event is a celebration of summer with art, bubbles and rock and roll:
11:30 am to 12:30 pm Wild Child Adventures presents a Bubble Spectacular
12:45 to 1:45 pm Bubble Playtime in the Garden
2:00 to 3:00 pm Rock out with The SoSa Sisters in the Bonner Auditorium
3:30 pm Celebrate Girl Scout Art Exhibition
* Several popular CartHop vendors on site for food purchases (Morton's Grill and Summertime Pies)
* Explore the galleries with an Art Hunt and get a prize
* Art Projects for the whole family in our classroom & garden
* Face Painting with Leslie Batty
* Learn all about Girl Scouting and see Girl Scout artwork
* Free SoSa Sisters posters, while supplies last.
Family Days at the Fresno Art Museum are community-building, cultural events that are fun and educational for the whole family to enjoy. They were developed by the Museum to provide an opportunity for families to experience and learn more about the arts, culture, and more about the world we live.
The events are designed to inspire, awaken artisitic interst, and educate. Family Days are free and occur three times per year, in the spring, fall, and during the holidays.
For more information:
Fresno Art Museum
2233 North First Street
Fresno, CA 93703