ULTA, the largest beauty retailer in mass and salon products as well as salon services comes to the rescue this January by helping and reminding women all over about the do’s and don’ts of skin care by helping them form new resolutions and to remind them of the right way to take care of their face. .
ULTA Beauty's Top Five 2013 Skin Resolutions combined with its Love Your Skin events across the country, helps women stick to the right ways to take care of their skin and implement skin care regimes that will last them all year through. With their annual event Love Your Skin that’s taking place through January 19 stores nationwide will focus on top skincare techniques by offering advice, live demos, and tips from store experts, as well as special one of a kind offers daily.
Some of the brands that will be participating in this event include Bare Minerals Skincare, Dermalogica, Philosophy, Bliss, Hydroxatone, Clinique, Exuviance, Murad, Clarisonic, Stila Skincare, Mario Badescu, Peter Thomas Roth, Pur Minerals, Strivectin, Juice Beauty, Kinerase and more.
- I will always remove my make-up before bedtime!
- I will make exfoliation part of my skin care regimen!
- I will keep my hands AWAY from my face!:
- I will banish bad skincare habits and replace them with good ones!
- I will take advantage of multi-tasking, skin-loving make-up!
Some great items that are on sale that correspond to the Love Your Skin events are:
- Following a private skin consultation from professional skin experts in store, all Dermaologica treatments are 40% off.
- With the purchase of Mario Badescu anti-acne fighting trio you’ll get a free gift with purchase.
- With any $75 Philosophy purchase you’ll receive a free 4 piece trial kit.
For more information about ULTA Beauty's annual Fresh Start Skin Days, please visit: ulta.com/loveyourskin
Your comments are greatly appreciated! Leave one below or email me at email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter @christiasfotos and on Facebook: www.facebook.com/christiafashionexaminer Don’t forget to subscribe for the latest in fashion, beauty and party planning in Evansville, IN!
All written work and pictures unless otherwise stated are property of Christia M. Torres and may not be used without permission.