Fresh produce is always the best and first choice when choosing a vegetable for dinner. Creating something different that will put smiles on the faces of the entire family makes cooking for them even more enjoyable. This is such an easy recipe to follow and takes almost no time at all to prepare. Are you ready to take a bite into a cheesy vegetable with a light crisp crunchy topping that is tasty and healthy? Now you’ll be glad you picked up some fresh produce that will have everyone saying dinner was a winner again.
- 4 medium zucchinis, halved
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350’.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place the zucchini halves on the foil.
- Use a basting brush and lightly coat the insides of the zucchini pieces
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cheese and seasonings together and sprinkle over the tops of the zucchini.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 15- minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and place under the broiler for 3-6 minutes until the cheesy crust browns and gets crispy.
- Remove from broiler and transfer to a serving dish and serve warm
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: