For a tasty breakfast, or a tasty treat anytime of the day, bake a batch of fresh blueberry muffins. On fall mornings when there's a nip in the air, enjoy a warm from the oven, moist, mouthwatering blueberry muffin. The sweet tangy blueberries blend deliciously with the crunch of the pecans. And the blueberry pecan combination makes the perfect pair for the delicious muffin filling. Fresh blueberry muffins are a muffin to be savored.
Fresh Blueberry Muffin
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking flour
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine sugar, flour, basking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in large bowl. Cut in softened butter until mixture is coarse.
- Stir in egg and milk and beat well. Gently fold in blueberries and pecans. But do not beat.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake for 35 minutes or until light brown. Makes 12 muffins.
For fall fun take a short road trip to Jaemor Farms. Homemade fried pies, ice cream, homemade jellies, jams and much more are ready for your taste buds to enjoy. There's pumpkins of every size to choose from. And the corn maze, hay rides, and much more awaits. Fall is in the air in North Georgia.