Free Family Wellness Expo for the general community will be held on Sunday February 10, 2013 from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Newton Jewish Community Center.
Co-sponsored by the Beth Deaconess Medical Center and the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in nearby Needham, the expo offers a host of offerings for parents and children. These include:
- Autographs and photos with Wally the Green Monster and Red Sox mascot;
- Hands-on crafts;
- Healthy food cooking demos;
- Kids Challenge Zone;
- MYCHIP child identification kits;
- "take-home" gardens;
- Obstacle courses;
- Moonwalks and bounce houses;
- Composting tips;
- Free chair massages;
- Healthy snacks;
- Face painting;
- Autographs and photos with Olympic swimming gold medalist Lenny Krayselburg.
For more details contact 617-558-6459