The Detroit City Council is hosting a Skilled Trades Taskforce, which is chaired by Council President Brenda Jones tonight: at 4:00 P.M. until 6:00 P.M. at the C.A.Y.M.C located at 2 Woodward Avenue on the 13th floor.
The purpose of the Skilled Trades Taskforce is to help connect people with experts in the trade industry. At tonight's meeting those who attend can:
- Exchange Open Dialogue
- Discuss Employment Opportunities
- Apprenticeship Availability
- Learn How to Prepare for A Skilled Trades Position
- Meet with Developers of Current Projects
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
TONIGHT: Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Time: 4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
LOCATION: C.A.Y.M.C. at 2 Woodard Ave., 13th Floor
For more information, contact Council President Brenda Jones’ office:
(313) 224-1245 or (313) 629-2993