St. Louis is a great town for families, with plenty of free things to do...if you just know where to look.
I’ll share all the kid friendly places with free admission, great parks that you just have to go check out and where to get coupons for more free kid stuff. I might throw in a few free apps or downloads that your kids will enjoy too.
This week's Free things:
- Free Admission and Parking: St. Louis Science Center
- Free Wildlife Park: Lone Elk Park in St. Louis County
- Free Meals for Kids in St. Louis
- Free Apps for Your Kids (National)
- Free Family Activities at the Art Museum
If you want to keep track off all the free stuff I find for you to do with your kids, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I'll keep this site updated with cool free stuff too!